We wish to inform you that Regulation 679/2016/EU provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding personal data processing. According to this legislation, such treatment will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
As per to article 13 of Regulation 679/2016/EU, therefore, we provide you the following information:
- The data provided will be processed using paper and computerized methods for the performance of the product/service requested by you.
- The provision of data is mandatory for the correct performance of the product/service requested by you and any refusal to provide such data could lead to the failure of or only partial continuation of the relationship.
- The data will be communicated to other well-identified subjects for the correct execution of the product/service requested by you, but they will not be made public.
- If, for the purpose of the correct fulfilment of the product/service requested by you, the processing also concerns personal data included in the list of “particular” data as indicated in art. 9 of Regulation 679/2016/EU, i.e. data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a physical person, data related to the health or sex life or sexual orientation of the person, the treatment itself will be carried out within the limits indicated by the pertinent General Authorizations of the Guarantor either in paper or by computer. Such data may be communicated to other well-identified subjects for the correct execution of the product/service requested by you, but they will not be disseminated. The provision of these data is optional and any refusal to provide them could result in the failure or partial continuation of the relationship.
- The data will be processed and stored for the duration of the contractual relationships established with you, and, subsequently, for the duration necessary for the fulfillment of the relevant legal obligations, and to preserve your economic profile in order to rationalize the selection of customers and/or suppliers.
- In relation to the data subject of the processing referred to in this informative note, you reserve the right to:
- Access (Article 15 of the EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Rectify (Article 16 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Cancel (Article 17 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Limit (Article 18 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Portability, meant as the right to obtain from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and legible by automatic device to be able to transmit them to another data controller without impediments (Article 20 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Oppose processing (Article 21 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired prior to the revocation (Article 7, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Submit a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (Article 51 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679).
The aforementioned rights can be exercised through written communication to be sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter to HORTA S.r.l. – Via Egidio Gorra 55 – 29122 Piacenza (Italy).
The personal data controller is HORTA S.r.l.
A Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed and can be contacted at email@example.com.