Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to inform you that EU regulation 2016/679 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to personal data processing.
In accordance with the above-mentioned regulation, your data will be processed under the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
In accordance with article 13 of EU regulation 2016/679, we provide the following information:
- Purpose and modalities for data processing
Personal data, including special categories as indicated by article 9 of regulation 679/2016/EU, i.e., data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data aimed at unequivocally identifying a natural person, data regarding the person’s health status or sex life or sexual orientation, provided by you and indicated in your curriculum vitae, will be processed exclusively for aims linked to the selection process of the personnel and to fulfil the legal, contractual or regulation provisions, particularly:
– for inserting personal details in company computer databases;
– to fulfil the obligations provided for by the civil and tax regulations, the rules and EC law.
Personal data will be stored for the period of time necessary to carry out the selection process, and in case of a successful outcome, for the duration of the business relationship.
Processing will be done in paper and digital form by the controller, the manager and the people in charge and observing every precautionary measure to guarantee security and privacy.
- The nature of data collection and the consequences of not providing them
Providing your personal data is compulsory so that the personnel can carry out the selection process correctly.
Not providing them could make it impossible to carry out the above-mentioned selection process.
- Communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes, may be communicated:
– to all the natural and legal persons (consulting firms, employment agencies, etc) in cases where communication proves necessary for the purposes explained above;
– to our expressly appointed collaborators and employees and within their relative duties;
The collected data will not be disseminated.
- Rights of the data subject
Regarding the data being processed provided for in this information note, at any moment the data subject is recognised the right to:
– Access (article 15 EU regulation 2016/679);
– Rectification (article 16 EU regulation 2016/679);
– Erasure (article 17 EU regulation 2016/679);
– Restriction (article 18 EU regulation 2016/679);
– Portability, meaning the right to obtain the data from the data processing controller in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, to transmit them to another data processing controller without hindrance (article 20 EU regulation 2016/679);
– Right to object (article 21 EU regulation 2016/679);
– Withdrawal of consent, without prejudice for the lawfulness of the processing based on consent acquired prior to the withdrawal (article 7, paragraph 3 EU regulation 2016/679);
– Submit complaint to the Data Protection Authority (article 51 EU regulation 2016/679).
The aforesaid rights can be exercised by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter with return receipt to HORTA S.r.l. – Via Egidio Gorra 55 – 29122 Piacenza (PC).
The Data Processing Controller is HORTA S.r.l. – Via Egidio Gorra 55 – 29122 Piacenza (PC).
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed and can be contacted at email@example.com.