Information provided pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation 679/2016 / EU.
The Data Controller
During or following the consultation of this Internet site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The personal data controller is HORTA S.r.l. – Via Egidio Gorra 55 – 29122 Piacenza (Italy)
A Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Place of Data-Processing
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned offices and are only handled by the processor, or by persons in charge of maintenance operations.
The personal data provided by users who submit specific requests are used for the sole purpose of, possibly, performing the service or provisions requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
Types of Data processed
** Internet search data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and checking its correct functioning.
** Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Optional provision of data
Apart from the data specified above in the section “Internet search data”, the user is free to provide personal data if request in special sections of the site.
Failure to provide them, however, may make it impossible to obtain what requested.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Rights of data subjects
In relation to the data , as referred to in the above sections, you have right to:
- Access (Article 15 of the EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Rectify (Article 16 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Cancel (Article 17 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Limit (Article 18 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Portability, meant as the right to obtain from the data controller the data in a structured, common format that is legible by automatic devices to be able to transmit them to another data controller without impediments (Article 20 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Oppose to processing (Article 21 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Withdraw consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired prior to the revocation (Article 7, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Submit a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (Article 51 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679).
The aforementioned rights can be exercised through written communication to be sent by e-mail, to this address email@example.com, or by registered letter to HORTA S.r.l. – Via Egidio Gorra 55 – 29122 Piacenza (Italy).
The personal data controller is HORTA S.r.l.
A Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.