vite.net is a web assistance service for the sustainable management of the vineyard.
vite.net is an interactive web tool for cultivating vines according to sustainable and precision viticulture principles. vite.net has been designed to help “vineyard managers” (who deal with vineyard management or give vinegrowers technical support) make more targeted and, therefore, more correct decisions; vite.net does not replace the manager’s experience, but enhances it with a variety of always up-to-date information.
Since 2013, this fast consultation tool, accessible 24/7, has been aimed at an ever-growing number of farmers, technicians, producer organizations and agroindustries.
Why use vite.net?
- to obtain clear, reliable and timely decision support
- to raise awareness of the processes that regulate the field’s ecosystem
- to increase the quality of decisions on field management
- to enhance the technical means available
- to optimize the use of production factors
- to reduce production costs
- to stabilize and increase the quantity and quality of yields over the years
- to increase the market value of raw materials
- to conform to the principles of Directive 2009/128/EC and of Integrated Production
- to reduce the environmental impact