For the supply of human resources Hort@ is a balanced mix between experience and innovative energy expressed by young researchers, not only in the field of agricultural sciences, but also in economics, information technology and communication.Hort@ mission is to provide highly qualified services, at both national and international level, in the sphere of crop production in order to increase the competitiveness of agricultural and agro-food.
If you want to join Hort@ staff, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or fill out the form below specifying the position you are interested in.
Hort@ is actually involved in the research project in Hungary called MARS regarding the control of corn mycotoxins. This project aims to improve the yield, quality and safety of the Hungarian corn production and to develop a DSS of maize for the Hungarian market.We are searching for a strongly motivated and dynamic agronomist to be part of our team in Hungary. The candidate will be involved in:
- technical assistance to pilot farms;
- field surveys /assessments on phenology, insects and maize diseases and follow the experimental trials based on the pilot farms;
- use and development of Horta’s DSS for the Hungarian market. Main skills required:
- knowledge in crop physiology and crop protection of the main crops in Hungary;
- use of basic Office programs (excel, word, power point, etc.);
- good English level both written and spoken;
- Hungarian native. The pilot farms for the project in Hungary are situated in Bekés region, more specifically in Gyomaendrod and Turkeve. If you are interested, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.